Registration deadline extended to 12th April 2016
Duration: 90 minutes
• Introduction the concepts of an organisation culture and a quality culture
• Key factors for a sustainable quality culture
• Way of measuring / assessing a quality culture: Quality Culture Survey
• Instruction for collecting data about Quality Culture
• Key elements of the benchmarking / bench learning face-to face event
• Summary and evaluation
Upon completion of the programme, participants will have answered these four key questions about the quality culture of their organisation:
1. Do we know where we are going?
2. Are we listening to the market / environment?
3. Are our people aligned, engaged, and capable?
4. Do we have the values, systems and processes in place to execute?
The four key questions for a quality culture are expressed in four dimensions in the QCS: Internal orientation, vs. external orientation and flexibility vs. stability. Each of these dimensions is further broken down into three indexes. These indexes describe specific behaviours to make the results both relevant and actionable in your organisation. Leaders, managers and employees often feel as though they are being pulled in different directions during the natural course of providing services. This push/pull or dynamic tension is normal and it forces us to think about the external environment and internal operation while maintaining consistency and being adaptive.
Your registration will be set as "pending" while we confirm that you belong to the EPR network
For more information please contact Marie Dubost
Phone: +32 2 235 66 63
|Event Date||24-05-2016 10:00 am|
|Event End Date||24-05-2016 11:30 am|