The new EQUASS Consultant training programme (introduced in 2014) will continue to teach consultants how to support and advise organisations throughout the implementation of EQUASS criteria and the EQUASS certification process. This programme applies to both EQUASS Assurance and EQUASS Excellence certification programmes.
An added focus of the training will be to guide consultants in their understanding of the social sector and the relevant human rights founding documents behind its approach, as well as a presentation of Quality Management in a wider context, and the interactions of EQUASS with other systems.
This five day training programme is divided in two training sessions, one of three days, and another one of two days.
The consultants that complete this training programme, including the preparation related to each training session, will receive the mention of EQUASS Recognised Consultant and will see their name published on our website. Additionally, their names will be offered to prospective clients that are looking for a consultant in their country.
The preparation time for each training is estimated around 4 hours each, and consists in reading and collecting information. Upon completion of each training, the participants will receive a certificate of participation.
The full training programme covers:
• The social service sector and its quality management systems
• The EQUASS implementation strategy
• The implementation of human rights principles for vulnerable groups in social service provision
• The sustainable maintenance of a quality system
• The outcome measurement and benchmarking techniques
• The preparation of the EQUASS application (EQUASS Assurance and EQUASS Excellence)
The EQUASS Recognised Consultant programme is linked to a credit accreditation system:
New Recognised Consultant: 48 credits (valid for two years)
• Preparation time (8 credits);
• 2 training sessions for 5 days total (24 + 16 credits)
Maintenance of Consultant accreditation: 20 credits to be acquired in two years.
• 2,5 days of training or calibration activities (2,5 * 8 = 20 credits)
Some information sessions and workshops will also provide credits towards the extension of the Consultants' recognition
Would you like to know more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.