Stiftelsen Kirkens Bysmisjon Vestfold


Reference: NO2018-080
Type: EQUASS Assurance (2018)
Certification date: 2018-12-27
Expiration date: 2021-12-27
Scope of Services: 10 AFT plasser
Number of Service Users: 10
Number of Staff members: 5
Overall score: 40

Address: Postboks 421 Sentrum
,
Tønsberg,
3101 , Vestfold,
Norway
Contact Person: Sissel Kaasa
Email: firmapost@skbv.no


Description:



 Stiftelsen Kirkens Bymisjon Vestfold is a diaconal foundation that works closely with other health- and social services in Vestfold. The foundation’s board consists of 7 members and 4 deputies, of whom 2 members and 1 deputy are elected by and among the employees.


The main objective of the foundation is to be present wherever people are struggling in their own lives and to act with respect. The essence of its contribution to society is that their work is preventive and harm reducing.


The foundation cooperates with public health and social services. The work is based on high academic standards in addition to voluntary work.


75% of the foundation’s revenues come from public departments on different levels, and the other 25% is made up of gifts from individuals and businesses, endowments, foundations and organisations. SKBV also receives significant contributions from providers of food and consumables.


The foundation is separated into three subdivisions, academically managed by their own leader:


Myrsnipa: facilitating visitation between parents and their children
Gatenære tiltak: Møtestedet Café, care and meeting place and open cultural activities in Svend Foyns Bedehus.
Bo-team: providing of housing and assistance in everyday life,


Virksomhet Arbeid: Second hand shop, Amatør – creative workshop, Tomsbakken – maintenance and restoration of buildings and public areas
Administration: Economy, daily operation and management


Stiftelsen Kirkens Bymisjon Vestfold wishes to meet every human being with unconditional care, and the following values characterize how human beings are met: Respect, presence, dignity and cohesion.



 



Description in native language:



 Kirkens Bymisjon Vestfold (SKBV) er diakonal stiftelse som arbeider nært sammen med offentlige helse og sosialtjenester i Vestfold. Stiftelsens styre består av 7 medlemmer og 4 vara hvorav 2 medlemmer og 1 vara er valgt av og blant ansatte.


Stiftelsens hovedmål er å være til stede der mennesker strever i egne liv og handle med respekt. Kjernen i samfunnsbidraget vårt er forebyggende og skadereduserende arbeid.


Stiftelsen arbeider nært sammen med offentlige tjenestetilbud innen helse- og sosialsektoren. Arbeidet er basert på høy faglig kompetanse sammen med frivillig arbeid.


50% av stiftelsens inntekter kommer fra ulike offentlige etater og de resterende 50 % er gaver fra privatpersoner, bedrifter, legater, stiftelser og organisasjoner. SKBV får også vesentlige bidrag fra produsenter av mat og forbruksartikler.


Den faglige driften er organisert i fem virksomheter som ledes av hver sin virksomhetsleder og med følgende fagtilbud:


Barn og Famille: Samvær mellom barn og foreldre. Fritidstilbud til barn og foreldre
Gatenære tiltak: Møtestedet med kafe og åpne kulturkvelder i Svend Foyns bedehus.
Boligsosialt arbeid. Aktivitets tilbud for personer som sliter med ensomhet og isolasjon.


 


Virksomhet Arbeid: Arbeidsrettede tiltak, bruktbutikk, arbeids- og sysselsettingstilbud.
Holmestrand: Møtestedet og lavterskels tilbud til personer i aktiv rus.
Sandefjord: Bymisjonssenter, boligsosialt arbeid og aktivitetstilbud
Administrasjon: Støttefunksjon innen områdene; økonomi, personal, ledelse.


Vi vil møte hvert menneske med ubetinget omsorg og disse verdiene skal prege måten vi møter mennesker på: respekt, tilstedeværelse, verdighet og fellesskap.

Location:

Organisations in the area: